features & parameters
- 110 voltage
- Maximum Incubation Quantity
48 Egg Model
96 Egg Model
- Digital precision temperature control, and high and low temperature alarm
- Humidity display and low humidity alarm
- Transparent base for viewing
- Unpack the box, careful not to tear up the foam packing materials, these will be used later. Inspect all parts.
- Before use, remove the top cover on the incubator. In order to prevent damage to moving parts during transportation, they are tied up and blocked into place. Remove all of this.
- Take movable egg trays and egg mesh out and wash in warm soapy water (DO NOT SUBMERGE TURNER MOTORS). Clean base in the same way. Clean the lid carefully (DO NOT SUBMERGE).
- Add water to reservoir and then reassemble.
- Making sure outside of unit is completely dry, connect power cord. Switch unit on. If temperature is displayed then the unit is working.
- Note: when room temp is below 25 degrees celcius, heat preservation steps need to be taken. Using the foam packing materials is a good way to do this, please save packing materials on both size units.
- Check all parameters according to the push button instructions.
- The motor on the egg tray should be connected to the joint in top cover.
- After power and switch are on, the switch will glow red and send an alarm if the temperature shows 'L'. The alarm can be reset by pushing 'SET', '+' and '-'. The incubator can usually be put into operation after two hours trial.
- Check all displays again and add eggs. Push 'RESET' button to restart counter.
- Make sure eggs are placed big end up.
- Check the incubator temperature to make sure it is holding without going too low before turning on. Check water level every two or three days to make sure it doesn't go dry.
- After 19 days, remove turners and place eggs on mesh for hatching, do this as fast and gently as possible to prevent too much lose of heat and humidity.
hints & tips
- The double layers of the 96 egg unit are made to be used stacked or can be used as a 48 egg unit. If used as a double unit, the foam packing materials are recommended to be used. It has been learned that if you don't use the foam that the bottom layer will have a delayed hatch of 3 to 4 days or lower hatch rate.
- The egg cups turn very slowly, so movement might not be noticed at first.
- Once the unit is done being tested, make sure to press the reset button so the day counter starts again.
- Due to different humidities in homes, measure the amount of water you add when testing unit and if the humidity is too high or low, adjust the amount added accordingly. The company recommends adding 500 mL on day one and 350-450 mL every other day or so. The alarm sounds when humidity drops below 45%. The humidity alarm will only sound if it gets too low, so monitoring to make sure it isn't too high is needed.
- The company recommends taking the turners out of layer one at 19 days and placing the eggs on the mesh for hatching. The bottom should be left in the turners on the bottom another day or two unless you notice pipping and then remove the bottom layer's turners.
- Keep track of days till hatch on a calendar so that if the power goes out and you have to reset the incubator, if the hatch is still viable, that you know when to remove the turning racks.
Heating Power Parameter
Heat Preservation Power Parameter
Lower Limit Set
Upper Limit Set
-9.9 ~ HS
LS ~ 99.9
-5 ~ +5
# OF DAYS