This system is sitting on gravel but you can set it on the black plastic used for landscaping or just on your lawn. If you don't have a barrier between the ground and the garden you will end up with weeds. You can pick up bags of topsoil for a little bit of nothing, does not have to be potting so
1. Crumble 3 handfuls of moss and add to blender. Pour 3 cups lukewarm water into the blender.
2. Add 2 tbsp water retention crystals or gel.
3. Add 1/2 cup buttermilk.
4. Pulse blender periodically until thoroughly mixed.
5. Pour into proper container for painting/storing.
6. Paint onto wood or rough concrete.
7. Mist weekly or more often if required due to weather conditions/climate.
By growing your cucumbers vertically you can create your own micro climate underneath for your lettuce.Lettuce doesn't like the hot sun and prefers some shade.
These are not our ideas but, ones we found online and found they work or interesting.
If you want to read or print just one article, click the name of the one you want to see. This will also let you leave comments and read comments made as well.