1 16 oz can of strawberry frosting
1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
2/3 cup chopped pecans
Lightly spray an 9×9 pan ( or a 9 x 13 pan for thinner bars ) with cooking spray.
Put white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt them,( not letting them burn) You could also use a double boiler.
Stir in entire can of strawberry frosting.
Stir in pecans.
Spread into pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve...
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
2 sticks butter
5 1/2 c. powdered sugar
2 1/2 c. dry milk
1 (10 oz.) bag Butterfinger bites, finely crushed
2 tsp. vanilla
1 regular size Butterfinger candy bar, finely crushed
1. Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature.
2. Add first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and mix with hands until thoroughly combined.
3. Press into buttered 9x13 inch pan.
4. Top with additional Butterfinger candy bar.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares to serve. Store in refrigerator.
These are not our ideas but, ones we found online and found they work or interesting.
If you want to read or print just one article, click the name of the one you want to see. This will also let you leave comments and read comments made as well.